This children’s adoption book is one that you and your child will want to return to over the years as new questions arise. It will help you better understand the heart of your child and what he/she is really wondering about adoption.
Sherrie Eldridge will help you experience:
- Reduced fear about talking about the birth history, even if it’s negative or missing.
- Use to start discussions with your adopted child about their past.
- Enhanced freedom for your child to ask questions about birth parents and the birth experience.
- Deepened sense of connection between you and your adopted child.
- New ways to make your adopted child experience unconditional love.